The globalization of financial markets has made asset diversification and managing portfolio risk more important than ever. Investors seeking a more sophisticated method of portfolio diversification have been turning to commodities. Futures contracts such as stock indices, debt instruments, currencies, energies, metals, and agricultural commodities offer an effective separate asset class to diversify an investor’s portfolio.
Services offer in commodities market:
- Buying and selling commodities
- Ready to future arbitrage
- Equity to commodity arbitrage or vice versa
- Arbitrage between different commodities
- Facilitating physical settlement of a transactions